JeVois-A33 Smart Machine Vision Camera - Developer / Robotics Kit
Real-Time Inventory Available
|Black||White||Pink||Dark Blue||Light Blue||Red||Yellow||Orange|
|In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
All in-stock items usually ship within one business day.
Everything you need for serious development and robotics tinkering.
12 essential items allow you to use the included JeVois-A33 smart camera in many different hardware configurations and application scenarios. Just insert the included microSD card (with JeVois software pre-installed) into the smart camera, connect to a host computer using one of the included USB cables, and start enjoying powerful machine vision immediately.
Use the included Arduino-compatible micro-controller to control a robot. Power both the smart camera and micro-controller with the included battery bank, when using on a mobile robot. Check boot messages with the custom JeVois micro-serial to USB adapter cable, and check power usage with the included USB power meter.
No additional software, hardware, or drivers needed to get started.
Simple out-of-the-box getting started instructions at http://jevois.org/start
Save nearly $14.50 compared to the price of the individual items included in this kit.
This kit also instantly qualifies your order for free shipping to the USA, giving you extra savings on shipping costs if shipping to the USA.
This kit includes:
- qty 1 - JeVois-A33 smart camera with embedded quad-core processor (camera only, no cables).
- qty 1 - micro-serial cable to connect to an Arduino or similar (TTL-level UART).
- qty 1 - high-speed 8GB micro-SD card (class 10) with JeVois software pre-loaded to let you get started immediately.
- qty 1 - micro-SD card reader, USB to easily access the contents of your micro-SD card from your desktop or laptop computer.
- qty 1 - mini-USB Y cable, 2.5 feet (80cm) long (allows you to connect to two USB 2.0 ports or to one USB 3.0 port on your host computer).
- qty 1 - mini-USB cable, 30 inches (75cm) long (connect your JeVois smart camera to one USB 3.0 port or to the included battery bank).
- qty 1 - mini-USB + micro-USB splitter cable, 6 inches (15cm) long (power both the included JeVois-A33 smart camera and the included Arduino compatible controller from the included battery bank).
- qty 1 - Atmega 32u4 16MHz/5V Arduino-compatible micro-controller (directly connect to the included JeVois-A33 using the included micro-serial cable).
- qty 1 - USB power bank 2600mAh, black color (power both the included JeVois-A33 and the included Arduino-compatible boards for several hours).
- qty 1 - USB power meter (check voltage, current, and power consumption of your JeVois-A33 smart camera running various machine vision algorithms).
- qty 1 - USB to micro-serial adapter cable, 3 feet (1m) long (see boot messages of the included JeVois-A33 smart camera when running in debug mode, troubleshoot Arduino code interactively).
- qty 1 - mini-USB cable, 9 inches (23cm) long (power the included JeVois camera from a nearby USB port or from the included battery bank).