Examples of already available open-source machine vision modules running on the small quad-core processor inside the JeVois smart camera:
- Visual attention: find interesting things.
- Gist: recognize different places.
- Deep neural networks: Read digits, recognize objects using neural nets.
- ArUco: detect &decode simple augmented reality patterns, use them as visual guides for robots.
- QRcode and barcode: Detect & decode.
- Background subtraction: find moving things.
- Learn computer vision with JeVois by programming your own machine vision modules live on JeVois using Python + OpenCV 3.2.0.
- GPU image processing examples.
- NEON-accelerated image processing example (blur filter runs 6x faster using NEON multimedia processor instructions compared to standard CPU instructions).
- Eye tracking: Build your own 120Hz eye tracker.
- Features: Dense SIFT feature extraction.
- Multicore processing: Quad-core edge detection demo. Almost all modules exploit multicore technology.
- Color tracking: Detect and track objects by their color.
- Motion flow detection: Fast optical flow.
- Autonomous driving: Detect and follow roads for autonomous cars.
- Object matching: Detect and recognize objects using SURF key points.
- Image segmentation: Segment images into superpixels.
- Video capture: Save video to microSD for later analysis.
- Passthrough: Use your JeVois camera as a standard USB camera capable of up to 120 frames/s.
Many more to come, share your own via our web portal, download machine vision modules programmed by others.