The Jevois-A33 smart camera features the following specifications:
- Processor: Allwinner A33 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.34GHz with VFPv4 and NEON, and a dual core Mali-400 GPU supporting OpenGL-ES 2.0.
- Memory: 256MB DDR3 SDRAM.
- Solid state disk: micro SD slot for firmware, Linux operating system, machine vision software, and data. Supports up to 25Mbyte/s.
- Camera sensor: 1.3MP camera with
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) up to 15 fps (frames/second)
- VGA (640 x 480) up to 30 fps
- CIF (352 x 288) up to 60 fps
- QVGA (320 x 240) up to 60 fps
- QCIF (176 x 144) up to 120 fps
- QQVGA (160 x 120) up to 60 fps
- QQCIF (88 x 72) up to 120 fps
- USB device interface: mini USB port for power, video streaming (UVC webcam standard), and serial-over-USB command-line interface and text data streaming.
- Hardware serial port: 5V or 3.3V (selected through VCC-IO pin) micro serial port connector to communicate with Arduino or other embedded controllers.
- Power: 3.5 Watts maximum from USB port. Requires USB 3.0 port or Y-cable to two USB 2.0 ports.
- Thermal: Integrated cooling fan, maintain stable 1.34GHz speed under full processor load, no overheating or thermal throttling.
- LED: One two-color LED: Green: power is good. Orange: power is good and camera is streaming video frames.
- Size: 28 cc or 1.7 cubic inches (plastic case included with 4 holes for secure mounting).
Intuitive and easy to operate
Connect directly to your Arduino or similar micro-controllers
Connecting JeVois to an Arduino or other micro-controller is achieved esily using the TTL-Level (3.3V or 5V compatible) serial port (UART) integrated in the JeVois smart camera.
Like a Raspberry Pi 3, but much smaller, and with many more features