JeVois-A33 Smart Machine Vision Camera - Camera only
Real-Time Inventory Available
|Black||White||Pink||Dark Blue||Light Blue||Red||Yellow||Orange|
|In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
All in-stock items usually ship within one business day.
The JeVois-A33 smart machine vision camera combines a camera sensor, embedded quad-core computer, and USB video link in a tiny package.
Included: one JeVois-A33 smart camera + one micro-serial cable to connect to an Arduino or similar.
Note: No USB cable is included with this item. Please make sure you use a mini-USB type B 5-pin cable rated for fast-charging as well as data sync. These cables typically feature 24AWG (or lower) wire gauge for the power lines. If powering from USB 2.0 ports, make sure you use a Y-type cable (which connects JeVois to two USB ports on your computer). If in doubt, we recommend that you purchase USB cables from us, as the ones we sell have been tested and verified to work with JeVois. Please see http://jevois.org/doc/UserConnect.html for more information.
Simple out-of-the box getting started instructions at http://jevois.org/start
- Processor: Allwinner A33 quad core ARM Cortex A7 processor @ 1.34GHz with VFPv4 and NEON, and a dual core Mali-400 GPU supporting OpenGL-ES 2.0.
- Memory: 256MB DDR3 SDRAM.
- Solid state disk: micro SD slot for firmware and data, supports up to 25Mbyte/s.
- Camera sensor: 1.3MP camera with
- SXGA (1280 x 1024) up to 15 fps (frames/second)
- VGA (640 x 480) up to 30 fps
- CIF (352 x 288) up to 60 fps
- QVGA (320 x 240) up to 60 fps
- QCIF (176 x 144) up to 120 fps
- QQVGA (160 x 120) up to 60 fps
- QQCIF (88 x 72) up to 120 fps
- USB device interface: mini USB port for power, video streaming (UVC webcam standard), and serial-over-USB command-line interface and text data streaming.
- Hardware serial port: 5V or 3.3V (selected through VCC-IO pin) micro serial port connector to communicate with Arduino or other embedded controllers.
- Power: 3.5 Watts maximum from USB port. Requires USB 3.0 port or Y-cable to two USB 2.0 ports.
- Thermal: Integrated cooling fan, maintain stable 1.34GHz speed under full processor load, no overheating or thermal throttling.
- LED: One two-color LED: Green: power is good. Orange: power is good and camera is streaming video frames.
- Size: 28 cc or 1.7 cubic inches (plastic case included with 4 holes for secure mounting). Only 17 grams.
Available machine vision software modules
Working machine vision modules (open-source software at http://jevois.org) currently include:
- Recognize 1000 different types of objects using deep neural networks.
- Detect and recognize 20 types of objects in complex scenes.
- Visual attention: find interesting things.
- Gist: recognize different places.
- Deep neural networks: Read digits, recognize objects using neural nets.
- ArUco: detect & decode simple patterns, use them as object tags for robots.
- QRcode and barcode: Detect & decode.
- Background subtraction: find moving things.
- GPU image processing examples.
- NEON-accelerated image processing example (blur filter runs 6x faster using NEON multimedia processor instructions compared to standard CPU instructions).
- Eye tracking: Build your own 120Hz eye tracker.
- Features: Dense SIFT feature extraction.
- Multicore processing: Quad-core edge detection demo. Almost all modules exploit multicore technology.
- Coler tracking: Detect and track objects by their color.
- Motion flow detection: Fast optical flow.
- Autonomous driving: Detect and follow roads for autonomous cars.
- Object matching: Detect and recognize objects using SURF key points.
- Image segmentation: Segment images into superpixels.
- Video capture: Save video to microSD for later analysis.
- Passthrough: Use your JeVois camera as a standard USB camera capable of up to 120 frames/s.
Many more to come, share your own at http://jevois.org, download modules developed by others.
- All software open source (GPL)
- Full Linux operating system, boots in 5 seconds
- Write your own machine vision module instantly using Python + OpenCV 3.3.0
- Custom kernel modules for camera & USB
- Buildroot framework to easily add software packages and create SD image
- JeVois C++17 video capture, processing & streaming framework
- Switch machine vision modules on the fly by changing output resolution
- Download pre-programmed machine vision modules or create your own
- CMake build system
- Full cross-compiler suite (compile all software on your desktop)
- Compile and run the same software on desktop and on JeVois hardware, at the same time (very useful for development & debugging)
- Operating system and vision software all stored on microSD card, hacker-friendly and unbrickable. Smart camera can use microSD to save data.
- Included software libraries (see http://jevois.org for details):
- Neuromorphic algorithms for visual attention & scene understanding
- OpenCV 3.3 machine vision algorithms
- All opencv-contrib modules (object recognition, ArUco, etc)
- ZBar library for barcode & QRcode detection and decoding
- darknet and tiny-dnn libraries for deep convolutional neural networks
- GPU-accelerated image processing using OpenGL ES2.0 shaders
- Support for NEON multimedia processor instructions
- Vlfeat library for visual feature computation
- OF_DIS library for fast motion flow computation
- Eigen3, TBB, OpenMP, etc