JeVois-A33 Smart Machine Vision Camera - Beginner Turnkey Kit
Real-Time Inventory Available
|Black||White||Pink||Dark Blue||Light Blue||Red||Yellow||Orange|
|In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock||In Stock|
All in-stock items usually ship within one business day.
Buy this kit to get started with your JeVois smart camera immediately. Just insert the included microSD card (with JeVois software pre-installed) into the smart camera, connect to a host computer using the included USB cable, and start enjoying powerful machine vision immediately.
No additional software, hardware, or drivers needed to get started.
Simple out-of-the box instructions at http://jevois.org/start
Save nearly $5.50 compared to the price of the individual items included in this kit.
This kit also instantly qualifies your order for free shipping to the USA, giving you extra savings on shipping costs if shipping to the USA.
This kit includes:
- qty 1 - JeVois-A33 smart camera with embedded quad-core processor (camera only, no cables).
- qty 1 - micro-serial cable to connect to an Arduino or similar (TTL-level UART).
- qty 1 - high-speed 8GB micro-SD card (class 10) with JeVois software pre-loaded to let you get started immediately.
- qty 1 - micro-SD card reader, USB to easily access the contents of your micro-SD card from your desktop or laptop computer.
- qty 1 - mini-USB Y cable, 2.5 feet (80cm) long (allows you to connect to two USB 2.0 ports or to one USB 3.0 port on your host computer).
Also see our other similar kits: