Step-up 1 - 5V in to USB 5V/1A DC-DC Boost Converter
Real-Time Inventory Available
All in-stock items usually ship within one business day.
For JeVois-A33 only - not compatible with JeVois-Pro.
Easily power your JeVois-A33 smart camera from a single-cell Lithium batter (3.7V nominal voltage) using this tiny converter.
Simply connect your Lithium battery to the input solder tabs on this converter, and connect your JeVois smart camera to the USB output port. Includes undervoltage (brown-out) protection to protect your Lithium battery from potentially harmful over-discharge. When the battery voltage is less than 2.7V, the load indicator LED will turn off.
Does not include any charging circuitry. You need to provide a charger for your Lithium battery separately (for example, R/C battery charger). Does not include short circuit or reverse polarity protection, handle with care.
Note: This accessory is intended for applications where you will not stream video out of your JeVois camera to a host computer, but instead will only stream text outputs over serial port to an Arduino. Hence, the mini-USB port of your JeVois smart camera will only be used to power the smart camera. Please see http://jevois.org/doc/UserConnect.html for more information.
- Module nature: Non-isolated boost module (BOOST)
- Input voltage: 1 - 5V
- Output voltage: 5.1 - 5.2V
- Output current: rated 1A continuous, 1.5A peak for a short time.
- Conversion efficiency: up to 96% (the higher the input voltage, the higher the efficiency).
- Switching frequency: 500KHz
- Output ripple: 30mV (MAX) 20MHz bandwidth (input 4V output 5.1V 1A)
- Undervoltage indication: With load LED on (input voltage below 2.7V LED off)
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40 ° C to + 85 ° C)
- Full load temperature rise: 30 ℃
- Quiescent current: 200uA
- Load regulation: ± 1%
- Voltage regulation: ± 0.5%
- Dynamic response speed: 5% 200uS
- Short-circuit protection: None, if no short-circuit protection is available, you should add an additional lithium battery protection board, or use a protected lithium battery.
- Input Reverse Protection: None. If reverse polarity protection is required, please use and additional reverse polarity protection board.
- Input: IN + input positive solder pad, IN- negative input solder pad.
- Output: USB connector.
We Also Recommend
JeVois 0.3MP Low-Light Sensor with Standard, 90deg, 120deg and NoIR Lenses