Atmega 32u4 16MHz/5V Arduino-compatible micro-controller
Inventory Available Estimated April 15, 2017
Pre-order only. Estimated availability and shipping April 15, 2017
Tiny Arduino-compatible (Leonardo) micro-controller. This micro-controller features a micro-USB port for power and serial communications, separate from the main serial UART port that is available on Arduino pins 0 and 1.
This allows you to power and communicate with the Arduino over a USB link to a host computer, while at the same time allowing the Arduino-compatible board to communicate with your JeVois camera over serial (UART) link using Arduino pins 0 and 1.
In your Arduino programs, you would use:
- Serial1 - to communicate with JeVois over pins 0 & 1.
- Serial - to communicate with a host computer over the micro-USB port (for example, to send debug messages to the host computer).
See the Arduino Tutorial at http://jevois.org for more details.
- 16MHz crystal
- Power supply jumper to connect external 5V.
- PCB color: Blue
- Module Size: 3.4cm x 1.8cm (1.33 x 0.7 in)
- Pin header size: 3cm x 1.2cm (1.18 x 0.47 in)
- Supported under Arduino IDE