JeVois-Pro Deep Learning Smart Camera
Real-Time Inventory Available
|Out of Stock|
All in-stock items usually ship within one business day.
New: we now offer a bundle JeVois-Pro + Hailo-8 (31 TOPS of neural processing power).
JeVois-Pro is a new open-source, fully programmable artificial intelligence and deep learning smart camera.
We are manufacturing more right now, estimated in stock around April 30, 2023!
Unlike a traditional camera that relies on a human viewer to interpret the contents of what it sees, JeVois-Pro runs powerful machine vision and deep learning algorithms right inside the camera. This allows you to directly connect JeVois-Pro to a custom robot, home automation system, drone, surveillance system, etc. You let JeVois-Pro handle the machine vision while you focus on developing the high-level functionality of your system.
JeVois-Pro is mainly a development and education tool: it provides a Linux-based programming environment (C++ or Python) that facilitates writing your own machine vision pipelines for real-time operation on the processor inside the camera.
JeVois-Pro is a complete standalone computer with integrated sensors. No other computer is needed. Just apply power and it is ready. For development and debugging, simply connect keyboard, mouse, and HDMI monitor to interact with JeVois-Pro and refine your programs.
Note: you need an HDMI monitor or TV that can support 1080p@60Hz (1920x1080) or higher (e.g., HDTV, 4K TV, etc).
- CPU: Amlogic A311D with 4x A73 @ 2.2 GHz + 2x A53 @ 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: Quad-core MALI G52 MP4 @ 800 MHz.
- NPU: 5-TOPS (trillion operations/s) integrated Neural Processing Unit.
- RAM: 4 GB LPDDR4-3200.
- Camera: 2MP Sony IMX290 back-illuminated Starvis sensor, 1/2.8”, 12mm lens, 1920x1080 at up to 120fps, rolling shutter, wide dynamic range support.
- IMU: TDK InvenSense ICM-20948 with 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyro, 3-axis compass, SPI bus @ 7 MHz, can be synchronized with camera sensor.
- HDMI 2.1 video + sound output, up to 4k @ 60 Hz.
- MicroSD card slot, up to 104 MByte/s, for operating system, software and data.
- 2x USB 2.0 Type A ports (for keyboard, mouse, wifi, ethernet, etc).
- 1x mini-USB OTG port.
- 4-Pin UART (serial) port.
- 6-pin auxiliary power out for 5V, 3.3V, and 1.8V peripherals.
- 8-pin GPIO port (I2C + SPI, or 6x GPIO + GND + I/O voltage select).
- Custom camera sensor connector, supports 1 or 2 sensors, 4x MIPI-CSI + IMU.
- M.2 E-Key slot for 2230 PCIe x1/USB/SDIO/PCM/UART add-on cards (Coral TPU, WiFi, etc), supports custom JeVois extension for eMMC flash. (Note: PCIe x2 not supported).
- Single 6-24 VDC input, 30 Watts max (including up to 15 Watts to power USB peripherals). Idle: 3 Watts. Running YOLOv2 on NPU: 5.3 Watts. Running CPU+NPU+TPU+VPU quad YOLO/SSD demo shown in video: 12 Watts.
- Ubuntu 20.04 LTS (long-term support) aarch64 full.
- OpenCV (latest) + OpenVino + all contribs and Python bindings preinstalled.
- JeVois Core library with 30+ included machine vision modules preinstalled.
- OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.0, OpenCL 2.0, Coral Edge-TPU libraries.
- Python 3.8 + numpy + scipy pre-installed.
- Boost, Eigen, ImGui, glm, and many other C++ libraries pre-installed.
- Install any extra aarch64 Ubuntu or Python packages using apt-get and pip3.
- TensorFlow-Lite 2.5, Caffe, ONNX, MxNet, and Darknet deep learning support.
- Import your own custom deep learning models to run inside JeVois-Pro.
- Program your own machine vision pipelines in C++ or Python.
- Full cross-compilation environment allows you to first develop and test your code on a standard Ubuntu Linux PC host computer, then cross-compile the same code for execution on the JeVois-Pro camera.
- Weight: 80 grams (2.8 oz) with case, fan, heatsinks. Electronics only: 40 grams (1.4 oz).
Included in this product
1x JeVois-Pro Deep Learning Smart Camera with 6-core A311D CPU, GPU, 5-TOPS neural processing using (NPU), 2MP Sony IMX290 camera sensor, M12 3.6mm lens, TDK ICM20948 IMU (3D accelerators, 3D gyros, 3D compass), cooling fan, plastic case with mounting holes.
1x 100-230VAC to 12VDC power adapter (with worldwide plug adapters for non-USA shipping addresses)
1x High-speed 64GB Micro-SD card with JeVois-Pro software pre-loaded
1x Micro-HDMI to HDMI adapter
1x 4-pin micro-serial cable with 15cm pigtail leads
1x 6-pin auxiliary power cable with 15cm pigtail leads
1x 8-pin GPIO cable with 15cm pigtail leads
Supported optional neural accelerators
- A 5-TOPS neural accelerator is integrated inside the JeVois-Pro CPU chip.
- Optional 26-TOPS Hailo-8 board, M.2 A+E 2230 PCIe (purchased separately).
- Optional 4-TOPS Google Coral, either M.2 A+E 2230 PCIe or external USB (purchased separately).
- Optional 2x4-TOPS dual-Coral board manufactured by JeVois (dual-Coral board made by Google requires PCIe x2 but the JeVois-Pro CPU only has PCIe x1), M.2 2230 A+E PCIe (purchased separately).
- Optional 1-TOPS Intel Myriad-X, external USB (purchased separately).
For more information and to get started